Science of People (SoP1) - Managing Performance
SOP1.2 RESILIENT LEADERSHIP - (MASTER CLASS)
Learn, Adapt and Thrive in the Midst of Setbacks and Challenges
Regardless of our current performance and state of well-being, life and leadership is always a moving target. The only way to sustain personal and organizational success in a fast-changing world is by being able to adapt, rebound, learn, and navigate setbacks and challenges. We call this Resilient Leadership.
Can you proactively manage ever-changing conditions? How can you help your self and your team rebound from setbacks? Is there a winner’s path to managing adversity? How much should you fight off challenges versus adapt to them? How can you flourish in turbulent times?
Resilient Leadership teaches you specific techniques for cultivating Resilience, a key to sustaining success for all great leaders and organizations. You may start this class with the intention of learning a skill that is necessary for survival in turbulent times, but you will walk out with an appreciation of how Resilience enhances your capacity to learn, grow, innovate, adapt, influence, manage conflict and inspire change.
What You Will Learn
- Three types of responses to adversity
- The winner’s response to adversity – and a practical toolkit for cultivating it
- 5 Principles of Resilience and tools to put these into practice
- How to anticipate and respond to risks and uncertainty
- How to reframe failure into opportunity
- How to shift your mindset about challenges
- How to make Resilience a daily habi
- How great leaders have practiced Resilience
Program Dates: To be announced shortly. For large cohorts of learners from your organization, IPL offers customized learning dates and learning paths. Please inquire below.
We welcome an inquiry from you on how we can serve your organization.