IPL helps organizations integrate Self, Strategic and People Leadership skills within their leaders, management teams, and cultures. We help leaders answer the central question: How can I consistently bring out the best in myself and my people? The answer may surprise you, for it has less to do with rewards, punishment, authority, persuasion and charisma, and more to do with purpose, beliefs, practice, empathy and love.
At IPL, we have compiled powerful learnings on leadership from the burgeoning new science of human nature and from our study of great leaders from history. Our findings reveal:
- There is vast untapped potential within teams, organizations and communities to collectively perform at a level substantially greater than what we witness in everyday contexts.
- Great leaders recognize this untapped potential in their people. They achieve remarkable outcomes by awakening, molding and directing this collective energy toward a higher cause.
- The greater the mastery we have over our own inner world, the more effective we can be in leading others. We create the conditions in which we draw out the best in ourselves and in our people by:
- operating in a calm, centered, self-aware, self-disciplined and positive manner
- transforming beliefs that are holding us back from offering our best in challenging situations, and
- deepening our interest in, and understanding of, others’ inner worlds.
- Great leaders do exactly this – they lead from the inside out. They are silently working on awakening, molding and directing their own inner potential. By striving in this way to first understand, motivate, inspire and transform themselves, they advance their ability to understand, motivate, inspire and transform others.
If your organization is seeking to develop strong leaders across its ranks, and our approach intrigues you, please contact us via phone or email. We would be happy to discuss your needs with you and how IPL could help address them.