Columbia Business School Executive Education in partnership with the Institute for Personal Leadership (IPL) now offers you a unique opportunity to take Driving Strategic Impact with Prof. Wadhwa as an online program. Driving Strategic Impact (Online) is a 10 week program for professionals and MBA students interested in improving their effectiveness in solving strategy problems and in becoming trusted advisors for colleagues and clients. This program provides the same innovative content that is taught to Columbia Business School's MBA students in the Driving Strategic Impact class and to executives in Columbia Business School Executive Education's 3-day on-site Driving Strategic Impact program.
Participants in Driving Strategic Impact (Online) receive a Certificate of Completion from Columbia Business School and one day towards Columbia's Certificate in Business Excellence. You will also earn credit towards a Certificate in Business Excellence (CIBE) from Columbia Business School (one day's credit for the Essentials Edition, two days' credit for the Executive Edition, and three days' credit for the Premium Edition). Learn more about the benefits of earning a CIBE here.
Driving Strategic Impact (Online) provides a number of learning benefits: Each week, Each module has around 60 minutes of video lecture-content, and 30 minutes of reflections and group discussion. There are also rich opportunities to connect, share, discuss and practice with other participants. And participants get the opportunity to join the faculty in live-streamed classes to engage in a discussion about participants’ experience, ideas, and questions.
Spring Session: February 18, 2015 - April 29, 2015
Driving Strategic Impact (Online) is offered in three versions:
DRIVING STRATEGIC IMPACT (ONLINE): ESSENTIALS EDITION
- 10-week, 19-session program with self-paced, high-quality video lectures and interactive exercises
- Two Live-stream Sessions with Professor Hitendra Wadhwa with live chat/Q&A
- Opportunity to connect and collaborate with a global community of executives
- Access to the Driving Strategic Impact toolkit – frameworks, templates, tools, and more
- Certificate from Columbia Business School Executive Education and Institute for Personal Leadership
DRIVING STRATEGIC IMPACT (ONLINE): EXECUTIVE EDITION
The Executive Edition is meant for participants who are keen to go beyond the Essentials experience to a) gain extended and on-the-go access to the program content, and b) get practice in applying Driving Strategic Impact tools and behaviors through Role-Play Sessions with IPL experts for immediate and sustained impact.
Everything you get in the Essentials Edition, plus:
- Extended access (for 12 months) to the Online Classroom (including the full library of videos and discussions/reflections)
- On-the-go access to the full library of videos on mobile devices
- Two 1:1 Role-Play Sessions (over Skype or phone) with IPL experts where you get to practice DSI tools and behaviors on how to build trust-based relationships and how to engage with experts.
DRIVING STRATEGIC IMPACT (ONLINE): PREMIUM EDITION
The Premium Edition is meant for executives who are keen to get expert coaching and guidance on their specific goals, aspirations and challenges. This will help deepen your understanding and mastery of Driving Strategic Impact in the areas you are most interested in developing yourself along.
Everything you get in the Executive Edition, plus:
Two 1:1 live coaching sessions (45 minutes) with a DSI coach on how you can use Driving Strategic Impact tools and frameworks to address your specific challenges and goals in becoming a trusted strategic advisor.