Columbia Business School Executive Education in partnership with the Institute for Personal Leadership (IPL) now offers you a unique opportunity to take Driving Strategic Impact with Prof. Wadhwa as an online program. This program provides the same innovative content that is taught to Columbia Business School's MBA students in the Driving Strategic Impact class and to executives in Columbia Business School Executive Education's 3-day on-site Driving Strategic Impact program.
Participants in Driving Strategic Impact (Online) receive a Certificate of Completion from Columbia Business School Executive Education and the Institute for Personal Leadership. You will also earn credit towards a Certificate in Business Excellence (CIBE) from Columbia Business School. Learn more about the benefits of earning a CIBE here.
Fall Session: September 30, 2015 - December 23, 2015
- A 12-week, 20-session program with self-paced, high-quality video lectures and interactive exercises
- Two live-streamed sessions with Professor Hitendra Wadhwa with live chat/Q&A
- On-the-go access to program content on your mobile device
- Opportunity to connect and collaborate with a global community of executives
- Access to the Driving Strategic Impact toolkit: frameworks, templates, tools and more
- Certificate from Columbia Business School Executive Education and the Institute for Personal Leadership
You will also have the opportunity to receive 1:1 coaching from an Institute for Personal Leadership coach to guide you on how to use Driving Strategic Impact principles and tools to address your specific challenges and goals in becoming a trusted strategic advisor. This service is available for an additional fee.
* Limited scholarships available. Learn more.