Columbia Business School Executive Education in partnership with the Institute for Personal Leadership (IPL) now offers you a unique opportunity to take Columbia Business School Executive Education's popular program on Personal Leadership virtually with Professor Hitendra Wadhwa - without leaving your home or your office.
Participants of Personal Leadership (Online) receive a Certificate of Completion from Columbia Business School Executive Education and Institute for Personal Leadership. You will also earn credit towards a Certificate in Business Excellence (CIBE) from Columbia Business School. Learn more about the benefits of earning a CIBE here.
Summer Session: May 29, 2015 - August 21, 2015
Fall Session: September 23, 2015 - December 16, 2015
- 12-week, 20-session journey through the Five Pillars of Personal Leadership: Purpose, Wisdom, Self-Realization, Love and Growth
- 14-session Personal Leadership Foundations program
- Opportunity to customize your own 6-session Advanced Personal Leadership experience by selecting from our extensive library of 20+ advanced Personal Leadership online sessions
- Includes two live-stream sessions with Professor Hitendra Wadhwa with live chat/Q&A
- On-the-go access to program content on your mobile device
- Extended access to program content for 6 months
- Opportunity to connect and collaborate with a global community of executives
- Access to the Personal Leadership toolkit – frameworks, templates, tools, Great Leader studies and more
- Certificate from Columbia Business School Executive Education and the Institute for Personal Leadership
You will also have the opportunity to get 1:1 coaching from an Institute for Personal Leadership coach to guide you on how to use Personal Leadership insights and tools to address your specific challenges and goals. This service is available for an additional fee.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR LEARNING JOURNEY
Columbia Business School Executive Education, in collaboration with the Institute for Personal Leadership, has developed an extensive library of online content on Personal Leadership. These sessions feature Prof. Hitendra Wadhwa as lead faculty along with experts he brings in on various topics.
Personal Leadership (Online) gives you a unique opportunity to customize your learning journey based on your specific personal leadership goals. Over the first 7 weeks of the program, you will participate in a collective journey with other participants through the foundations of Personal Leadership. In weeks 8-12, you will take another 6 classes – personally selected by you from our collection of 20+ advanced Personal Leadership sessions – to deepen your mastery in areas of interest to you.
And while we encourage you to keep to our 12-week schedule for the program, the 6-month extended access to our program content allows you to learn at your own pace, and to keep coming back to revise key learnings and insights.
*Limited scholarships available. Learn more.