Columbia Business School Executive Education in partnership with the Institute for Personal Leadership (IPL) now offers you a unique opportunity to take Columbia Business School Executive Education's popular program on Personal Leadership virtually with Professor Hitendra Wadhwa - without leaving your home or your office.
Participants of Personal Leadership (Online) receive a Certificate of Completion from Columbia Business School Executive Education and Institute for Personal Leadership. You will also earn credit towards a Certificate in Business Excellence (CIBE) from Columbia Business School. Learn more about the benefits of earning a CIBE here.
Fall Session: September 23, 2015 - December 16, 2015
- A 12-week, 20-session journey through the Five Pillars of Personal Leadership: Purpose, Wisdom, Self-Realization, Love and Growth
- Two live-streamed sessions with Professor Hitendra Wadhwa with live chat/Q&A
- On-the-go access to program content on your mobile device
- Opportunities to connect and collaborate with a global community of executives
- Access to the Personal Leadership toolkit: frameworks, templates, tools, Great Leader studies, and more
- Certificate from Columbia Business School Executive Education and the Institute for Personal Leadership
You will also have the opportunity to get 1:1 coaching from an Institute for Personal Leadership coach to guide you on how to use Personal Leadership insights and tools to address your specific challenges and goals. This service is available for an additional fee.
*Limited scholarships available. Learn more.