Fall Session begins September 24, 2014. Enroll Now!
Columbia Business School Executive Education in partnership with the Institute for Personal Leadership (IPL) now offers you a unique opportunity to take Columbia Business School Executive Education's popular program on Personal Leadership virtually with Professor Hitendra Wadhwa - without leaving your home or your office.
Participants of Personal Leadership (Online) receive a Certificate of Completion from Columbia Business School Executive Education and Institute for Personal Leadership. You will also earn credit towards a Certificate in Business Excellence (CIBE) from Columbia Business School (one day's credit for the Essentials Edition, two days' credit for the Executive Edition, and three days' credit for the Premium Edition). Learn more about the benefits of earning a CIBE here.
Personal Leadership (Online) provides a number of learning benefits: Each week, Each module has around 60 minutes of video lecture-content, and 30 minutes of reflections and group discussion. There are also rich opportunities to connect, share, discuss and practice with other participants. And participants get the opportunity to join the faculty in live-streamed classes to engage in a discussion about participants’ experience, ideas, and questions.
Fall Session: September 24, 2014 - December 3, 2014
Spring Session: February 11, 2015 - April 22, 2015
Personal Leadership (Online) is offered in three versions:
PERSONAL LEADERSHIP (ONLINE): ESSENTIALS EDITION
- 10-week, 16-session journey through the Five Pillars of Personal Leadership: Purpose, Wisdom, Self-Awareness, Love and Growth
- Two Live-streamed classes with Professor Hitendra Wadhwa with live chat/Q&A
- Opportunity to connect and collaborate with a global community of executives
- Access to the Personal Leadership toolkit – frameworks, templates, tools, Great Leader studies and more
- Certificate from Columbia Business School Executive Education and Institute for Personal Leadership
PERSONAL LEADERSHIP (ONLINE): EXECUTIVE EDITION
The Executive Edition is most suitable for participants who are keen to go beyond the Essentials experience a) to gain extended access to the program content, and b) to apply their new Personal Leadership insights and tools in their lives for immediate and sustained impact.
Everything you get in the Essentials Edition, plus:
- Extended access (for 12 months) to the Online Classroom (including the full library of videos and discussions/reflections)
- Your Learning Portfolio (a compilation of all your notes, reflections and discussions in our Online Classroom)
- Written Feedback from our Associate Faculty on your Personal Integration exercises. These exercises will help you implement Personal Leadership tools in your own life and leadership journey
PERSONAL LEADERSHIP (ONLINE): PREMIUM EDITION
The Premium Edition is meant for executives who are keen to get expert coaching and guidance on their specific goals, aspirations and challenges. The Premium benefits will help deepen your understanding and mastery of Personal Leadership in the areas you are most interested in developing yourself along.
Everything you get in the Executive Edition, plus:
- Two 1:1 live coaching sessions (45 minutes each) with an IPL coach. In these, you get guidance on how to use Personal Leadership tools and techniques to address your specific challenges and aspirations
- Online Q&A with our Associate Faculty on your specific Personal Leadership questions during the program