How to Be True to Your Self
Operate with a natural force of character, anchored in your true self.
We admire people who live and lead with authenticity, exude confidence, and give clear expression to their values and interests. Yet most of us struggle to consistently operate this way. We are often conflicted between pursuing an inner scorecard (of our personal goals, values and aspirations) and an outer scorecard (the expectations that others have of us).
This Master Class introduces participants to the five pillars of Personal Leadership that are at the heart of authenticity in life and leadership, and offers practical guidance on how to put these pillars into practice. It provides a framework for understanding the five root causes of low confidence, and provides practical guidance on how to build self-confidence from the inside out. It guides participants in analyzing the conflicts between pursuing an inner scorecard and an outer scorecard. And it helps participants craft the optimal scorecard to guide their journey in life and leadership.
What Participants will learn
- The typical mistakes people make in practicing authenticity
- The 5 pillars of Personal Leadership that allow us to be true to our self in life and leadership
Developing Self-Confidence from the Inside Out
- Framework for understanding self-confidence and its core drivers
- Practical tools to strengthen your self-confidence by changing your behaviors, rescripting your beliefs, and anchoring in your values
Inner vs. Outer Scorecard
- The costs and benefits of operating with an inner vs. outer scorecard
- How to develop an ideal scorecard