Tata Communications wanted us to infuse Personal Leadership tools and techniques into their new leadership competency framework, for their top leadership forum comprised of 245 globally-dispersed leaders, cutting across diverse cultures and functions. Their desired outcome was that these leaders would then be able to effectively foster a culture of collaboration within their teams.
Our challenge was to build a custom program that would help these leaders shift their mindsets and behaviors, and give them the skills required to create a more collaborative culture. The program needed to have a global reach and provide a unique blend of in-person workshops, webinars, group coaching and digital learning opportunities.
We were asked to design an experiential learning journey that would help these leaders:
- Bring back clarity and focus within and across teams
- Drive development of processes and resources
- Forge alignment and commitment
- Coach their teams to engage in constructive conflict
- Inspire accountability and ownership
Working closely with Tata Communications’ CEO and CHRO we conducted interviews and focus groups, reviewed 360 diagnostic assessments, and used this information to create a customized and structured year-long learning journey for these leaders. We designed a program that drew on our work and research on the Five Pillars of Personal Leadership, Power of Storytelling, Mastering Emotions, Mastering Difficult Conversations, Strategic Influencing, Success Principles for Life & Leadership and High Impact Decision-Making.
The learning journey included:
- In-person workshops in North America and Asia-Pacific
- Self-paced digital learning experience on IPL's platform, Mentora®
- Interactive live-streamed webinars on key topics, that were spaced out through the learning journey, acting as milestones to drive momentum, resolve participant questions and increase interaction with IPL faculty
What These Leaders Say
Return on Learning
If your organization is experiencing similar people challenges and would like IPL to work with your Learning & Development team to address it, do leave us a message here and we will be in touch with you within the next 24 business hours.